As you can see I named this treat Cookie & Cream Cheesecake bars which I thought was fitting. However when Kitty took them in to her office, her boss thought it was necessary to rename them "Sex in a Pan". So, feel free to call it what you'd like. No matter what you call it, it's a freaking amazing no-bake dessert that will wow everyone who tastes it!
These guys are so simple, and you only need 5 ingredients. I made these for a girl's night a couple weeks ago and they disappeared...quickly!
So without further ado, here's what you'll need:
1 and 1/2 Packages Oreos
3 - 8 oz. Packages Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/8 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crush 1 package of Oreos to a coarse crumb.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese to Oreos and combine.
- Spray bottom and sides of 8x8 baking dish. Press Oreo mixture into the bottom of baking dish. Place in freeze for about 30 minutes while you prepare filling.
- In bowl of stand mixture, whip 2 packages of cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk, powdered sugar, and whipping cream and combine well.
- Barely crush remaining Oreos (you want bigger chunks that are noticeable). Gently stir crushed Oreos into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread filling on the crust. Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours.