We gave away a yearly planner download in 2013 and it was such a success that we are doing it again for you for 2014!
You will be able to download all the pages above, but to get it bound I just go to Kinkos. They bind it for you right then and it cost $5.33. I chose the spiral binding with the black back and a clear front.
Check out all the pages of the planner below - it includes:
- A calendar page with holidays listed for each month
- Two Notes / To Do list pages for each month
- Grocery pages for each week. This includes five weeks per month and one Costco (or any bulk store) list per month.
- A Back to School shopping list that highlights school supplies and clothes for the month of August.
- A Thanksgiving shopping list that highlights food for the month of November.
- A Christmas shopping list that highlights gifts and food for the month of December.