Summer time is the best time of year to enjoy fruit. I honestly love fruit, when it is in a smoothie or covered in sugar. I really do like the flavor but sometimes fruit is just too tart for me. But, when dipped in a delicious fruit dip it is the perfect blend of tart fruit and sweet fruit dip.
So, here are two of my favorite fruit dips. They are only two ingredients each and so delicious. You will LOVE them. They have both become my go to. In fact, we even served the Cool Whip and Vanilla Pudding fruit dip at my wedding along with fruit skewers and it was a huge hit.
TWO EASY FRUIT DIPS
- 1 (8 oz) container cream cheese
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow fluff
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip
- 1 box vanilla pudding mixture
- Mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff
- Mix together the cool whip and vanilla pudding mix