My husband came home from work the other day raving about this dessert fruit pizza a co-worker had made and brought in to share. That alone got me motivated to make one of my own! I have to say, I think it turned out pretty fantastic.
I took it to a BBQ where everyone brought something to share and it got great reviews.
DESSERT FRUIT PIZZA
- Sugar cookie recipe / ingredients (I used this great recipe from Vintage Revivals for mine)
- 2 (8 oz) containers cream cheese
- 1 (13 oz) container marshmallow fluff (or two smaller containers)
- Fruit, sliced (Recommended: Strawberries, pineapple, kiwis)
- Make your favorite sugar cookie recipe as one giant cookie on a pizza sheet.
- Mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- When the pizza cookie is cool, cover with the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff mixture.
- Top with slices of your favorite fruit.