This is an EASY recipe. If you want something delicious and easy with very simple ingredients that your kids will love, this is it.
- 24 oz of your favorite tortellini, I used two 12 oz bags of Barilla tortellini. Half in three cheese and half in spinach and cheese.
- 24 oz of your favorite pasta sauce. I used 2 15 oz cans of Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa sauce (I had some left over)
- Shredded cheese, probably about 2 cups. I used a cheese mix I get from Costco in bulk, but any cheese will work – cheddar and mozzarella are probably best.
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the tortellini in a boiling pot of water for 5 minutes along with the butter so the tortellini doesn’t stick together.
- Put half the sauce on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan. Put half the tortellini on top of the sauce. Put half the cheese on top of the tortellini. Repeat these layers.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes.