I LOVE SWEET PORK!! Oh my heavens. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Seriously. If you haven't had it, you should try it. If you have had and want to know the easiest way to replicate it at your own home, here is the best and easiest sweet pork recipe! Only 3 ingredients!
One of the best things I love about making a big batch of sweet pork is then we have pre-made meat in our fridge and we can make so many different types of dinners using it! We did hamburgers, tacos, bruschetta, salads and quesadillas with ours!
Here is what you need and how to make it:
3 INGREDIENT SWEET PORKINGREDIENTS
- 6 pounds of pork roast, shoulder, etc
- 2 cans of salsa
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Put the pork and salsa in a crock pot.
- Cook the pork and salsa in the crock pot for 8 hours on low
- Shred the pork while it is still in the crock pot.
- Mix in 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Pull the pork out using tongs so the excess salsa is left in the crock pot.
- Eat as pulled pork sandwiches, burritos / tacos, salads, anything!