I am always looking for a cute and simple thank you gift. I decided to make a few candy jars to have ready to give to people as thank you's whenever I need them and I am so glad I did. They were so easy and I have already given two of them away!
M&M Rainbow Thanks You Jars
If you want to make the M&M rainbow thank you gift above all you need is:
- Some small mason jars
- A big bag of M&Ms
- Ribbon matching the color of the M&Ms
- Scotch tape
Sort the M&Ms by color in to the mason jars and then tape a matching ribbon around the edge of the mason jar lid and you are done! It is that simple and it turns out so colorful and cute!
Hershey's Nuggets Thank You Jars
If you want to make the purple and green thank you jars above, you don't even need to buy jars! I used a garlic jar and a relish jar that we had once we finished eating the food inside.
What you need:
- Washed relish or garlic jars (baby food jars I am sure work perfectly as well, or any small glass jar)
- Paint in the colors you prefer (I used green and purple)
- White paint (I used spray paint since it is what I had on hand)
- Paint brush
- White ribbon
- Hershey's Nuggets (or any kind of candy that is wrapped)
- Thank You tags
Here is what you do:
- Wash out the relish and garlic jars
- Paint the inside of the jars your desired color
- Paint the lids of the jars white (or any color you prefer)
- Wait for the paint to dry
- Fill the jars with candy - it is best to have the candy you fill the jars with be something that is individually wrapped since the paint is also on the inside of the jar.
- Tie white ribbon around the lid; attach the thank you tag to the jar with the ribbon.
- The thank you tags I used were an adorable free printable from Holly Brooke Jones.