Tonight I was looking at my "To Do" list and near the top was that I needed to figure out what I was going to do for my Neighbor Gifts this year. I have some fabulous neighbors and I want to do something for them for Christmas.
So, I went on a hunt to find a great idea that I could do for these wonderful friends of mine. I found so many fantastic ideas that I am going to have trouble deciding which one to do!
My immediate next thought was that I wanted to share these ideas with you, so that hopefully you can find an idea that is right for you and your neighbors - and hopefully this saves you the time of searching for ideas! They are all right here for you!
Click through the above gallery to find the idea that is right for you - if you click the image it will take you straight to the wonderful idea. Below is also a list of these ideas for convenience.
- Hershey’s Kisses and Free Printable
- Hot Cocoa Ornaments
- DIY Snowman Kit
- Reindeer Noses
- Pringles Can of Cookies
- Candy Cane Soap
- Baby It’s Cold Outside Hot Chocolate
- Candy Cane Popcorn
- Snowman Soup
- Free Printable Gift Tags
- Snow Balls
- Reindeer Root Beer
- Blowing Christmas Wishes Your Way
- We Wash You a Merry Christmas
- May Your Christmas Be a Mix of Fun
- Grinch Pills
- Gift Tags and Chocolate Bark
- Wrapped Up in the Season
- Caramel Dip
- Washcloth and Bath Goodies Reindeer
- Warm and Cozy Toes
- Chalkboard Printable & Peppermint Candy
- Happy Holidays and So Much S’more
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Pecans
- Cookies for Santa in a Jar
Have a very Merry Christmas!!