White chocolate has got to be my favorite treat of all time. I could eat bricks of it if given the opportunity. I remember as a young girl whenever we went to San Francisco my Mom would take my brother and I to the Ghirardelli store and we would get to pick one treat and she would buy it for us. I always picked this big container of straight white chocolate and it was very nearly the best day of my life.
When I found this recipe, I knew I would be a happy camper - they are delicious brownies filled with white chocolate chips! I pretty much made them immediately and I have to say, for all you white chocolate lovers out there - these are delicious.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIE BROWNIES
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract until creamy. Add in egg and beat well.
- Add in flour mixture.
- Add in white chocolate chips.
- Press into 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!