This is a card I made for a friend's baby shower who was having a boy.
Using glitter on cards is an easy way to add a little something extra. I like to use glitter as an accent and not as the main element, so in my card below I just used it to embellish the main stamp.
If you would like to make this card yourself, here is what you do:
1. Pick out your paper and stamps
2. Cut your base card color (in my case blue) paper to a size of 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold it in half to create a piece that is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4".
3. Cut a piece of your decorative paper to be 4" by 5 1/4". Paste / glue this piece of paper to the front of your card.
4. Stamp your main stamp on to white paper.
7. I chose to round the edges of my stamped image to give it a little bit of a childlike look instead of having hard corner edges. I have a corner rounder I use to do this. I did it to both the white stamped image page and then I mounted the white stamped image on a piece of blue cardstock to match the base color of my card and corner rounded those edges as well.
You can get a corner rounder at any craft store. I got mine at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. The nice thing about Hobby Lobby is you can print in the coupon on your phone and they can honor it that way instead of remembering to print it off each time.
9. I added a green brad to the top right corner of the "Let the Cute Begin" stamped image to tie together the green glitter. You can just punch the brad right through the card but it is a lot easier to do this by either punching a tack through the paper first to make a little hole for the brad to go through or by using a punch that makes a very small hole.
10. I also like to add a stamp to the inside of cards sometimes. I did this in this case and added a stamp that reads "Happy New Baby" to the inside. I did this with a Versamark stamp pad that leaves a watermark type look.
That's the card! I hope you enjoyed it!