If you are in a hurry but want to put together a cute card, this one is a great option. I made it in to a thank you card but depending on the stamp you use, you can make it in to a card for any occasion.
Here is how you can make this card too.
1. Choose the paper colors, ribbon and stamps you want to use.
2. Cut your base card color (in my case dark blue) paper to a size of 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold it in half to create a piece that is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4".
3. Cut your two other main paper colors to the following sizes: My yellow piece is 5 1/2" by 1". My decorative paper is a little larger at 5 1/2" by 1 1/4". Paste / glue these pieces to your card as shown below. My yellow piece is 1/2" from the bottom of the card.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon to about 15" and tie in a double knot around the front of your card at the top of your decorative paper as shown below.
5. Take a blank piece of white paper and stamp your message on to it; in my case it was a 'Thanks' stamp. Stamp this slightly away from the edge of your paper so that you can punch it out later.
6. Using a scallop punch, punch out your stamp. In my case the stamp I used worked well with a scallop punch that was 1 3/4" in size. Face the stamp up towards you and the stamp upside down to ensure you punch where you want it to be.
You can get a scallop punch here if you would like or I am sure you can find them at any craft store.
8. Using 3D pop up stickers put the white stamped 'thanks' paper on to the orange circle punched paper.
9. Using 3D pop up stickers, put the orange punched out 'thanks' paper on to the card so that it overlaps the decorative paper, ribbon and the base of the card as shown below.
That's the card! I hope you enjoy it and can use it for any occasion!