This card can be used as an anniversary card, but also as a Valentine's Day card or any card to tell someone you care about them or love them. You can always adjust the design of any card to fit your needs! Make it different colors and different stamps and you are good to go!
Here are the steps to make this card.
1. Decide on the paper, stamps and ribbon you would like to use.
2. Cut your white paper in to a piece sized 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold it in half to create a piece that is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4".
3. Cut a red piece of paper to be 4" by 5 1/4". Cut a white piece of paper to be 3 3/4" by 5".
4. Paste / tape the red paper to the outside of your folded card, then paste / glue the white paper to the top of the red paper.
5. Cut a white piece of paper that is 4 1/2" by 2 1/4". Cut a red piece of paper that is 4 3/4" by 2 1/2".
7. Roll the stamp over the white piece of paper in a diagonal motion. Do this multiple times until the entire piece is covered. Make sure to run the roller stamp over the red stamp before each pass over the white paper so that the red color is vibrant.
Make sure you have a scratch paper under the white paper you are rolling the stamp on to catch what goes outside the edges of the actual paper you are stamping.
If you are looking for a place to purchase a roller stamp (they call them 'wheel stamps') and stamp options, feel free to check Stampin' Up!. I get most of my products through Stampin' Up! and I love them.
8. Rip the right hand side of the white stamped piece of paper to make a rough edge. Rip the page up towards you.
9. Paste / tape the white stamped paper on to the red piece of paper you cut out earlier to be a size of 4 3/4" by 2 1/2". The red piece of paper I show below is a little wider than that size, since it was a scrap paper I had on hand.
Then rip the right edge of the red paper in the same way you ripped the white stamped paper so that it matches and has a rough edge.
10. Cut a piece of ribbon that is about 8" long. Tie the ribbon around the top of your white and red stacked and stamped paper. I tied mine if a double knot.
11. Paste / glue the red and white paper with the ribbon tied around it to the base of your card that you previously prepared. Put this new piece to the left of the top white piece.
12. Stamp the word stamp you would like to add to your card on to a white piece of paper and cut it out around the size of the stamp. Paste / glue the stamped white piece of paper on to a red piece and cut it out as well to the appropriate size.
13. Using 3D pop up stickers, paste the "Happy Anniversary" piece to the base card you have been working on so that it overlaps half the stamped image you already put on the base card and half of the base card white space.
That's it - enjoy!