I think this card is so cute; it makes a 3D Christmas tree!
Here is how you can make this card yourself.
1. Choose the paper colors and decorative paper you want to use
2. Cut your base card color (in my case green) paper to a size of 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold it in half to create a piece that is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4".
3. Cut one piece of decorative paper, the larger one - the one on the right in the background of the card, to be 5 1/2" by 3 3/4". Cut the other piece of decorative paper, in the above picture it is the one that is the red stripes, to be 5 1/4" by 2 1/2".
Paste / tape these pieces on to your base card as shown below with the larger piece on the right and the smaller piece on the left and overlapping the larger piece. I left a little border of the green base card on the left when placing my decorative paper, but not on the right.
4. The next step is to set up your Christmas tree stamp. I wanted my tree to be green, the stump to be brown and the star to be yellow. To accomplish this I colored my tree stamp with stamp pens so that each element could be a different color.
QUICK TIP: Once you have colored your stamp with your stamp pens sometimes the ink will have dried a bit while you were coloring. To make your stamped image bright still you can breathe on the colored stamp.
5. Stamp the "Merry Christmas" stamp below your Christmas tree.
6. Mount your stamped Christmas tree image on a piece of red cardstock. My white piece of paper with the Christmas tree stamp on it ended up being a size of 3 1/4" by 3 1/4". The piece of red cardstock I mounted it on is a size of 3 1/2" by 3 1/2".
7. Now you are going to start making your 3D tree. Begin by using a pennant punch to cut out three green triangles with the larger size triangle punch on the pennant punch. And by cutting out three smaller triangles using the pennant punch with a decorative green paper of your choice.
8. Fold each of the 6 triangles you just cut out in half.
10. You are going to connect each of the three triangles together so they forma 3D tree on one side and a flat surface on the other. Take one of the triangles and paste / glue one long side to the long side of a second triangle. Then do the same with the third triangle.
I put my decorative paper on after I put my green tree triangles together, which is why they are not shown in my pictures. But, it is much easier to put the decorative green paper triangles on first. Below is what it will look like finished.
Here is your Quick Tip reminder image!